It is my sincere pleasure to welcome you back as we begin the 2022-2023 school year. I am grateful to return to St. Timothy School as Principal after beginning my teaching career in the fifth grade classroom more than a decade ago. We are a community based school that works closely with St. Timothy Church and Parish to create an inclusive, diverse, and loving environment for our students and families. As you enter through our school doors you will find dedicated and passionate teachers, enthusiastic students and a vibrant, active school community. The faculty and staff strongly believe in working in partnership with each family while upholding the commitment to foster a love of learning in each child. We are highly committed to treating each student as an individual, and respecting his or her needs and goals.
It is with the greatest enthusiasm to begin this year alongside our St. Timothy School families as we pray, learn, play, grow, and challenge ourselves both in and outside of the classroom.
May God continue to bless our school and church community as we begin this fresh start to the new school year.
1. Learn more about St. Timothy School.
- Browse our website. Useful information is available right here.
- Tour our campus. Schedule your tour online here or call the school office at 650-342-5657 to make an appointment.
- Complete an application.
- Return the application to the school office with the following documents:
- birth certificate
- most recent report card from the current school year and prior school year's full report card
- baptismal certificate, if applicable
- completed evaluation from preschool (for kindergarten applicants)
- most recent standardized testing results (for applicants to grades 3 through 8)
- Include a payment of $50 (cash or check accepted) to cover the cost of processing and assessment.
3. Meet our principal and teachers
- Schedule an interview with our Principal
- Schedule an assessment of your student's readiness (applicants for grades K-2) or a shadow day (applicants for grades 3-8).
- Interviews, assessments, and shadow days will occur during the month of February 2023
- Acceptance letters for the incoming kindergarten class will be mailed in late February 2023. Acceptance into grades 1-8 is on a rolling basis, dependent upon class size.
Applicants to Kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year must be 5 years old by September 1, 2022. Applicants to Grade 1 must be 6 years old by September 1, 2023.
TUITION & FEES
Tuition AND FEES
A $350.00 registration fee per student covers student books and classroom materials, student insurance fees, Archdiocesan fees and other related per-student expenses.
A $100.00 technology fee per student covers technology services, device and software purchases and maintenance, and overall system maintenance.
|TUITION||ONE CHILD||TWO CHILDREN||THREE CHILDREN|
The participating tuition rate is for families who choose to fulfill the service hour commitment of 40 hours per school year. The non-participating tuition rate is for those families who choose not to fulfill the service hour commitment.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis as space allows. Priority in admissions for the 2022-2023 school year will be given to applicants who complete the application process prior to January 31, 2022.
09/29/22 (Thursday) - 8:45am
10/18/22 (Tuesday) - 8:45am
11/3/22 (Thursday) - 8:45am
11/15/22 (Thursday)- 8:45am
11/29/22 (Tuesday)- 8:45am
12/13/22 (Tuesday) - 2:00pm
1/5/23 (Thursday)- 8:45am
1/17/23 (Tuesday) - 2:00pm
Sign Up Here to schedule a general tour, or call our office at 650-342-6567.
|Kindergarten Information Night||
November 10, 2022 (Thursday) 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Sign Up Here to register for the Kindergarten Information Night.
|Prospective Family Open House - Kindergarten though 8th grade||
January 29, 2023 (Sunday) 10:15am- 12:00pm (following CSW Mass)
|Assessments and interviews||February 2023|
|Acceptance letters mailed||Kindergarten: late February 2023
Acceptance into other grades is on a rolling basis, dependent upon class size