Welcome to St. Timothy School.
I hope you enjoy browsing our website. The best way to get to know us is to schedule a tour. We would love to show you around.
When you come, you will find dedicated teachers, friendly students and a vibrant, active community.
We are committed to treating each student as an individual, and respecting his or her needs and goals. We would love to hear about your goals for your child.
Michelle T. Basile
1. Learn more about St. Timothy School.
- Browse our website. Useful information is available right here.
- Tour our campus. Schedule your tour online here or call the school office at 650-342-5657 to make an appointment.
- Complete an application.
- Return the application to the school office with the following documents:
- birth certificate
- most recent report card from the current school year and prior school year's full report card
- baptismal certificate, if applicable
- completed evaluation from preschool (for kindergarten applicants)
- most recent standardized testing results (for applicants to grades 3 through 8)
- Include a payment of $50 (cash or check accepted) to cover the cost of processing and assessment.
3. Meet our principal and teachers
- Schedule an interview with our Principal
- Schedule an assessment of your student's readiness (applicants for grades K-2) or a shadow day (applicants for grades 3-8).
- Interviews, assessments, and shadow days will occur during the month of February 2021
- Acceptance letters for the incoming kindergarten class will be mailed in late February 2021. Acceptance into grades 1-8 is on a rolling basis, dependent upon class size.
Applicants to Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year must be 5 years old by September 1, 2021. Applicants to Grade 1 must be 6 years old by September 1, 2021.
TUITION & FEES
Tuition AND FEES
A $350.00 registration fee per student covers student books and classroom materials, student insurance fees, Archdiocesan fees and other related per-student expenses.
A $100.00 technology fee per student covers technology services, device and software purchases and maintenance, and overall system maintenance.
|TUITION||ONE CHILD||TWO CHILDREN||THREE CHILDREN|
The participating tuition rate is for families who choose to fulfill the service hour commitment of 40 hours per school year. The non-participating tuition rate is for those families who choose not to fulfill the service hour commitment.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis as space allows. Priority in admissions for the 2021-2022 school year will be given to applicants who complete the application process prior to January 31, 2021.
10/22/20 (Thursday) - 8:30am
11/3/20 (Tuesday) - 8:30am
11/19/20 (Thursday) - 8:30am
12/3/20 (Thursday) - 8:30am
12/15/20 (Tuesday) - 2:00pm
1/12/21 (Tuesday) - 8:30am
1/21/21 (Thursday) - 2:00pm
Please schedule your tour online here or call our office at 650-342-6567 to schedule a tour or ask any questions. *Tours for Fall 2020 will be conducted virtually (via Zoom) until the county health department permits visitors on campus. We look forward to meeting you!
|Kindergarten Information Night||January 7, 2021 (Thursday) 7:00 PM|
|Open House - Kindergarten though 8th grade||January 31, 2021 (Sunday) 10:00 AM -12:00 PM (after the 9:00 AM Mass)|
|Assessments and interviews||February 2021|
|Acceptance letters mailed||Kindergarten: late February 2021
Acceptance into other grades is on a rolling basis, dependent upon class size