1. Learn more about St. Timothy School.
- Browse our website. Useful information is available right here.
- Tour our campus. Please email email@example.com or call the school office at 650-342-5657 to make an appointment.
- School Tour Dates:
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023- 8:45 A.M.
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023- 8:45 A.M.
- Tuesday, November 28, 2023- 8:45 A.M.
- Tuesday, December 12, 2023- 2:00 P.M.
- Thursday, January 11, 2024- 8:45 A.M.
- Tuesday, January 16, 2024- 8:45 A.M.
- Click here to sign up for a school tour.
- Please visit our OPEN HOUSE Sunday, January 28, 2024 - 10:15 AM - 12:00 PM.
- Complete an application.
- Return the application to the school office with the following documents:
- birth certificate
- most recent report card from the current school year and the prior school year's full report card
- baptismal certificate, if applicable
- completed evaluation from preschool (for kindergarten applicants)
- most recent standardized testing results (for applicants to grades 3 through 8)
- Include a payment of $50 (cash or check accepted) to cover the cost of processing and assessment.
3. Meet our principal and teachers
- Schedule an interview with the Teacher and Principal
- Schedule an assessment of your student's readiness (applicants for grades K-2) or a shadow day (applicants for grades 3-8).
- Interviews, assessments, and shadow days will occur during the month of February 2024
- Acceptance letters for the incoming kindergarten class will be mailed in late February 2024. Acceptance into grades 1-8 is rolling, depending on class size.
Applicants to Kindergarten for the 2024-2025 school year must be 5 years old by September 1, 2024. Applicants to Grade 1 must be 6 years old by September 1, 2024. St. Timothy School is also looking into opening a Transitional Kindergarten in 2024-2025, please get in touch with the school office for more information.
TUITION & FEES
Tuition AND FEES
A $400.00 registration fee per student covers student books and classroom materials, student insurance fees, Archdiocesan fees and other related per-student expenses.
A $150.00 technology fee per student covers technology services, device and software purchases and maintenance, and overall system maintenance.
|TUITION||ONE CHILD||TWO CHILDREN||THREE CHILDREN|
The participating tuition rate is for families who choose to fulfill the service hour commitment of 40 hours per school year. The non-participating tuition rate is for those families who choose not to fulfill the service hour commitment.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis as space allows. Priority in admissions for the 2024-25 school year will be given to applicants who complete the application process prior to January 31, 2024.
|Kindergarten Information Night||
November 09, 2023 (Thursday) 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Please call the office at 650-342-6567 or email Mr. Royce Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the Kindergarten Information Night.
|Prospective Family Open House - Kindergarten through 8th grade||
January 28, 2024 (Sunday) 10:15 am- 12:00 pm (following CSW Mass)
|Assessments and interviews||February 2024|
|Acceptance letters mailed||Kindergarten: Late February 2024
Acceptance into other grades is on a rolling basis, dependent upon class size