1. Learn more about St. Timothy School.
- Browse our website. Useful information is available right here.
- Attend an Open House.
|Kindergarten Information Night
||January 12, 2017, Thurs 7:00PM in the school library
|Open House –
K through 8th Grade
|January 29, 2017
Sunday 10:15 AM-12 noon (after the 9:00am Mass)
- Tour our campus.
Oct 27, 2016 Thurs - 8:30-9:30 AM
Nov 17, 2016 Thurs.- 8:30-9:30 AM
Dec 6, 2016 Tues - 8:30-9:30 AM
Jan 5, 2017 Thurs - 8:30-9:30 AM
Jan 17, 2017 Tues - 2:00-3:00 PM
|Applicants to other grades
Please call our office at 650-342-6567 to make a reservation for a tour, or if you have questions.
- Shadow our classrooms. Shadowing appointments are scheduled for Tuesdays, according to classroom schedules and grade of student. Call to make an appointment.
- Complete an application.
- Return the application to the school office with the following documents:
- birth certificate
- most recent report card
- baptism certificate, if appropriate
- completed evaluation from preschool (for Kindergarten applicants)
- standardized testing results (for applicants to grades 1 through 7)
- Include a check for $50 to cover the cost of processing and assessment.
3. Meet our principal and teachers
- Schedule an interview with our Principal
- Schedule an assessment of your student's readiness.
- Assessments and interviews occur during the month of February, 2017
- Acceptance letters for the Kindergarten class will be mailed March 3, 2017. Acceptance into other grades is on a rolling basis.
Please note: Applicants to Kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year must be 5 years old by September 1, 2017. Applicants to Grade 1 must be 6 years old by September 1, 2017.
Michelle T. Basile, Principal
Welcome to St. Timothy School.
I hope you enjoy browsing our website. The best way to get to know us is to schedule a tour. We would love to show you around.
When you come, you will find dedicated teachers, friendly students and a vibrant, active community.
We are committed to treating each student as an individual, and respecting his or her needs and goals. We would love to hear about your goals for your child.
Michelle T. Basile