St. Timothy School graduates are:
Loving Christians who
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Bible and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Apply the Gospel message of Jesus in their daily lives.
- Participate in liturgical and para-liturgical celebrations.
- Respect themselves, others, and all of God’s creation.
Innovative Learners who
Giving Citizens who
- Apply organizational and study skills.
- Integrate critical thinking skills with problem-solving strategies.
- Express appreciation for cultural and social diversity.
- Use technology to learn and communicate ideas.
- Assume responsibility for their actions.
- Demonstrate service to the community.
- Are aware of their responsibility to school, community and world environments.
Humble Students who
- Practice C. A. R. E.
- Work independently and cooperatively with others.
- Accept leadership opportunities.
- Participate in the visual and performing arts.
Thoughtful Communicators who
- Express written thoughts clearly.
- Articulate ideas and opinions clearly and confidently.
- Employ conflict resolution skills to solve problems.
- Listen respectfully to the ideas, feelings and opinions of others.
© 2002 – St. Timothy Catholic School, all rights reserved.